If you are managing your own commercial kitchen, you will certainly be able to evaluate the importance of a clean, functioning exhaust system. Any business that cares about the quality of the food provided to its customers will also believe in providing a healthy working condition to its employees. This is only entirely possible through regular servicing of the exhaust system as the consequences of ignoring your exhaust system can be fatal, to both your business and human lives.
EXHAUST SYSTEM SERVICE
Why do you need to
SERVICE YOUR EXHAUST SYSTEM?
There are several technical reasons why you need to service your exhaust system, but it is our job to identify these reasons. What you need to understand is:
- Grease buildup in the exhaust system can quickly start a fire.
- Have you ever wondered why your electricity bill is soaring up? An exhaust system that is not serviced disrupts the airflow and thereby increases the consumption of electricity. Now is the time to call us!
- Improper ventilation causes health problems to your employees, leading to increased absenteeism.
- Lack of adequate ventilation also affects the quality of the food served as kitchen air pollutants remain indoors.
With proper maintenance, you can avoid many problems.
When is the right
TIME TO CALL US?
Is it too hot in your kitchen? There are many things that can go wrong with the exhaust system in your restaurant.
- If your grease pads are dirty, it can affect how well they absorb the grease flowing through them.
- A common fault with exhaust systems is wearing off the belts which cause the fan inside your exhaust system to slow down and disrupt the airflow in your kitchen.
Our technicians will perform all kinds of exhaust system services, including belt changes, cleaning out the grease from the fan and flue, grease pad change-outs, and more.
Did you know that you can get into a lot of problems if your kitchen exhaust system is not serviced properly on time? Many service providers in the exhaust cleaning industry suggest getting the exhaust system cleaned just before your next fire code inspection, but we, Bryan Exhaust Service, believe that with regularly scheduled cleaning, you don’t have to worry about the fire code inspection at all.
Call today for service!