A Restaurant Hood System That Was Never Cleaned
This kitchen exhaust system had plenty of access doors, but they had never been opened to clean out the grease. As a result, the hood was caked with grease and grime, and it was not working properly.
We spent a few hours scraping and washing the hood, and we were able to get it looking like new. The hood was now able to remove smoke and grease from the air effectively, and the kitchen was much safer.
This is a good reminder that it is important to clean your kitchen exhaust system regularly. If you never open the access doors, the grease will build up and eventually cause the hood to malfunction.