Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning
At Bryan Exhaust we strive for the highest possible quality with every kitchen exhaust system we clean. We use state of the art kitchen exhaust cleaning technology combined with our powerful steam cleaning machines and pressure washing machines. These two factors along with our powerful degreasers and custom made tools are the result of over 40 years of experience in the kitchen exhaust cleaning field. The end result of this technology and experience goes into every restaurant we service.
Our main goal is to reduce your risk of fire be removing the grease that accumulates in your exhaust system. Bare metal will be achieved wherever possible but we do not guarantee that every exhaust system will be completely devoid of all grease at the end of the service. We will however do everything in our power to assure that your kitchen exhaust system is grease free.
SCOPE OF WORK
As part of every regular service the following will be done:
1. All plenums are to be scraped and/or washed with degreasing chemicals and hot high-pressure water or low-pressure water (chemical washed) to prevent excess grease build-up and to ensure proper fire safety.
2. All kitchen exhaust ducts are to be scraped and/or washed with degreasing chemicals and hot high-pressure water or low-pressure water (chemical washed) to remove excess buildup and to ensure proper fire safety.
3. All lateral ducts are to be cleaned (as accessible) and scraped thoroughly. In the areas directly above the plenum, the lateral ducts will be flushed with degreasing chemicals and hot high-pressure water or low-pressure water (chemical washed) whenever possible to ensure proper fire safety.
4. All fans and fan blades will be scraped and/or washed with degreasing chemicals and hot high-pressure water or low-pressure water (chemical washed) to remove excess buildup.
5. Access panels will be recommended where needed to ensure hard to reach areas are cleaned.
6. Any inaccessible areas or any additional work needed (i.e. hinges & cables needed on mushroom fans or other mechanical work) will be documented upon completion of the first cleaning service. A full report will be made and at your request and estimates or referrals will be provided to you.
7. Photos will be taken of all work done.
8. If fans leak, grease pads will be recommended and installed (with your approval). Our serviceman upon completion of the first service will make these recommendations.
9. We contact you 1-2 weeks prior to your due date for regular service. An appointment is made and we show up on time as scheduled. If we cannot make a scheduled appointment we contact you ahead of time to reschedule.
10. Your regular service frequency must be strictly adhered to. Additional charges will be applied when a customer does not schedule the regular service on time